Orearville, Missouri is located in Saline County, in north central Missouri, at the intersection of Missouri Route 240 and Saline County Route P. Click on the map to the right for more detailed maps showing Orearville’s location.
The U.S. Census Bureau has classified Orearville as Census Class Code U6, “An unincorporated place located wholly or substantially outside the boundaries of an incorporated place or census designated place (CDP) and designated as a populated place by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS).”
According to the USGS, Orearville is located at Latitude 39.1716908 (39°10’18″N) and Longitude -93.0743637 (93°04’28″W), at an elevation of 778 feet (237 meters) above sea level. It is in the Central Time Zone and observes Daylight Saving Time.
American National Standards Institute codes (ANSI codes) are a standardized set of numeric or alphabetic codes issued by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to ensure uniform identification of geographic entities through all federal government agencies. These standards replace the Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) codes previously issued by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Orearville’s ANSI codes are as follows:
- 29 – State Code for Missouri
- 195 – County Code for Saline County
- 741124 – GNIS Feature ID Code for Orearville
- U.S. Geological Survey: Geographic Names Information System: Feature Detail Report for Orearville
- U.S. Census Bureau: Redistricting Census 2000 TIGER/Line(R) Files Technical Documentation
- ZipInfo.com Free ZIP Code Lookup for ZIP Code 65349
- U.S. Census Bureau: American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Codes
- U.S. Geological Survey: U.S. Board on Geographic Names: Domestic and Antarctic Names – State and Topical Gazetteer Download Files